.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Printable Coupons from Shortcuts.com


I love coupons, especially since I've made my new coupon book. WHICH by the way I used the other day for the first time and it was wonderful. So handy! I pulled all the coupons while I made my list and put them in an envelope with my items written on it. Then when I went through isles I would look for other things on sale (not on my list) and just just flip through the pages to see if I had a coupon. SO HANDY! Highly recommended for you all to try!

Here is a list of printable coupons from Shortcuts.com that can be added to your coupon stack!
They also have electronic coupons that you can add to your grocery card if your not a coupon clipper.

I'd love to see your coupon books or ways you organize them. So if you have something posted on your blog about it, leave a comment with your blog and I'll stop over!


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: