.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday - Building A Garden

I use to plant a small garden with just tomatoes in it, but have let the grass take it over during the past years. Our retaining wall is falling apart and every year I say we need to fix it, but the cost to have it replaced is just too much. So I thought I'd be safe making my garden again this year! I am only doing Tomatoes and Green Peppers this year. Some day I'll have a huge garden with a lot of things, but I'll start small! So here is the process so far.






Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: