.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Organizing your Baking Spices and Medicine

I found some inexpensive lazy Susans a long time ago and have them in my pantry to store medicine and my baking spices (sprinkles, cupcake paper cups, baking soda etc). I love the lazy Susan because you can turn it easily to see everything. I also have some plastic bins off to the right that hold band-aids, antiseptic, gauze and baby items. This makes it easy to just snag the whole container and go if an emergency arises.



Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

alicia said...

I need to reorganize mine. Thanks for the motivation. Those are what I use too!