.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Doesn't that bite!? #2

I think I'll make this a frequent post because I keep finding things that bite! I found another item that I want to put under my "Doesn't that bite" category! I posted about some other items that bite (that you can link to at the end of this post) and just came across this one. I just wish that companies would be honest in how they show their product. Look how much cheese this Tonys Pizza for one, Cheese Pizza shows on this box, then when you open it, it's scattered around and barely there. How can any one even think that is OK to show a photo with a ton of cheese, but give you a product with cheese sprinkled lightly.


Do you have any other items that rip you off with the ingredients? Please leave a comment and share! I'd love to know so I can keep my eye out.

Check out more things that "BITE!"

Enjoy being a mom all day!

1 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

That is a rip off!! Hope the sauce was good.