.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Filling the Frame - 5 minutes for photography

award
Five Minutes for Mom is sharing tips on zooming into your subject! I love photography and just wish I had a better camera... something is starting to rattle around in mine! This photo I was inspired by a previous Wordless Wednesday I did using my dog. I thought I'd try to cat the sunlight on my cats face while he sat in the bay window. It didn't turn out as well as I hoped, with the lighting (the camera again!), but I did fill in the whole shot using "Macro". Macro allows you to get as close as you want without getting out of focus... you should try it sometime!



Enjoy being a mom all day!

2 comments:

4chalseys@blogger said...

What a sweet kitty face! I Love it! I love to get super close shots of my dog... such sweet animal faces. I always wonder what they're thinking. Great shot.

zobars said...

I want to use my camera's macro feature and see what I can do with it now.