.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday -Clutter Clean Up (again!)


Ok so it's MORE of the same old same old clutter clean up at my house, but this time it's a different location at least!! These tackles are great for small things like this that may normally just sit there for a long time.
Notice the Birthday cake on the counter! :) The FIRST cake ever made by my husband for my birthday today (March 10th)! I've never received a cake from him on my Birthday... he did pretty good... aside from forgetting the oil! You can see my fun scrapbook layout I did for it here .

Before

After

Enjoy being a mom all day!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It looks awesome!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That looks great. Also, Happy Birthday!

Alicia W. said...

Good job - you can come do my cluttered counter space next, lol. Happy Birthday!!!!