.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lime Away and hard water stains in fridge!

It was time to tackle the nasty hard to clean water dispenser in the fridge! We are having a party so I decided I'd better work on it. I usually just rub it down and try other cleaners with no luck. So I decided to use some Lime Away this time, because after all it is hard water stains.

YUCK




Spray it good and let it sit a while so it can do it's thing!

Before I used this toothbrush I did wipe it down and a nice majority of gunk came out.
But I decided to give it a little more elbow grease and scrub.

If I worked harder and had a scraper I could get it all off, but this was enough for me! I have a lot of other cleaning to concentrate on so I'll call this one done for now!




Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: