.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Grandma's Protege

Guest post by Arden Wallace

I have been knitting all my life. It started when I was a small child and would sit beside my grandmother as she did her daily knitting. Being an inquistive child, I was always asking her questions about knitting and "why you do this?" and "why you do that?" One day, she surprised me with my own pair of knitting needles. Over time, she taught me the basics of knitting and helped me start and master many projects.

Nowadays, I enjoy knitting while watching Direc 4 U TV. I have spent hours making afghans, scarves, and slippers. Slippers are the most common item I knit for the family but afghans are my favorite. There is nothing like having a warm afghan for those cold windy days.

I also love to knit baby sets such as sweaters, hats, booties, and mittens. These are so much fun to make and the color choices are endless. This seems to be a homemade gift that all new moms appreciate. Gifts of this sort are priceless, because while the baby may get a lot of use out of it, it is still something that can be put away as a keepsake.


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: