.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

DIY sweater mittens

Guest post written by Gretta Hanson

I thought that for Christmas this year I would try and DIY a lot of the presents that I'm giving to people, as a kind of challenge to myself and also to just save a few bucks here and there. I also have all of these craft supplies laying all over my house that I've gotten on sale and actually need to do something with them.

I had heard that the key to DIY-ing all your holiday gifts is to plan way ahead of time, so I did that by about a month. I went online to try and find a bunch of ideas about what to do for gifts and while I was doing that I came across the website www.getclearwirelessinternet.com/high-speed-internet-access.html. I read through it a little bit, showed it to my husband and then we decided to sign up for one of the internet packages from the website.

One of the things that I thought would really cute to give to people is these DIY sweater mittens that found online not too long ago. They turned out looking so great and I'm sure my family's going to like them.



Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: