.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday - Komen Crop for the cure!


Today I'm tackling a good cause! Cincinnati Komen Crop for the Cure. I'd love for you to help out with donations for the door prize raffles for this wonderful cause. I donated the blog background and header for their blog and have donated some of my scrapbook goods for the raffles. I've also recruited some of my online scrapbook buddies to donate their goods. So I'm asking my mom friends to participate if you can! Anything you want to donate for the raffles to help this cause would be great!

If you know a mom store, a scrapbooker or any online stores that may want to particiapte and donate, please check out their blog and contact them! It's not only great to help, but it can get your business some exposure!


Enjoy being a mom all day!

2 comments:

Susie said...

What a wonderful cause and tackle:-)

annies home said...

great cause and one that we support here as well