.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - The beginning of the end

The beginning of the end of WINTER! A beautiful St. Patricks Day and the kids had a blast!



Enjoy being a mom all day!

9 comments:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

looks like they had fun!

IE Mommy Blogger said...

Hey! This looks like my yard too! Toys, toys and oh, more toys! I hope you swing by my site, The IE Mommy, to my WW entry and to enter our photo poster giveaway! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Enjoying being a mom all day is so much easier when the sun is shining!

Unknown said...

My kids would live outside if they could! LOL I wish it had been sunny here yesterday. It was cold and rainy! Just like Ireland! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, and sidewalk chalk! That's got spring written all over it!

Unknown said...

Enjoy the nice weather!

Alicia W. said...

Those are the BEST days!!!!

Kimmie said...

I love the transitioning from winter to spring. Somehow the air is so fresh from winterization.

Whitney said...

It has finally started warming up here too and I'm loving it. Can't wait to get baby boy out more often. I love the shot of the toys. I have a feeling it won't be long and that too will be my yard.