.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Doesn't that bite!? #3

BOY OH BOY I'm sure getting a lot of bum deals in the grocery! Well, maybe I'm just noticing them more since I've been putting them on my blog. Here is another pizza that just bites! Red Baron Singles cheese pizza. If I had the receipt from where I bought I'd probably have taken it back. I may still contact Red Baron with these photo's to get at least a coupon for a new one!

So... here is my delicious dinner I was suppose to have. This photo is still frozen of course, I didn't even want to take a photo of it AFTER! Looked just as bad. I didn't even eat it after I cooked it, I ended up tossing it out.


CLICK HERE for more posts of my "Doesn't that bite!"
Enjoy being a mom all day!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yuck!! I don't think I would have even cooked it.

Alicia W. said...

What a rip off! Thanks for posting that b/c they will never get any of our money that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

wow that is utterly ridiculous! I hope you contacted them!