.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday - Taking Christmas lights down!


Yes, Yes, Yes, I'm far behind! Too much going on with my dads passing in December, so it's suppose to be 60 degrees today and I think I'll take them down. Thankfully they are only a strand or two of snowflakes hanging down and not a whole bunch of lights on the house and bushes. I still have my snowmen on my mantle that need to come down too.... but those can wait.

I have to also go tackle the grocery (AGAIN it seems). I promised my friend I'd make my Tex Mex chili for her since she had her baby. She comes home today from the hospital and I figured I'd make it Friday. Then I can have dinner for my hubby who will be in town AND have some dinner for her! Killing two birds with one stone. Then she won't have to worry about cooking and my hubby will be fed...... for a day anyway.
I'll be sure to post the recipe and photo's for the Chili as I'm going along for you.

Have you checked out my other recipes??? CLICK HERE to find the one's I've posted already.


For more Tackle it Tuesdays, visit 5 Minutes for Mom
Enjoy being a mom all day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat the small stuff. Where we live most people don't take down there Christmas lights until after winter. I am sorry to hear about the passing of your father. It is clear you have a lot going on. Thanks for posting recipes. I hope you a good week.

Tanya said...

You have several things on your tackle plate. My favorite is the chili. Grab some oyster crackers and some shredded cheddar and treat yourself to a bowl after those lights come down. :)

Susie said...

Good luck on that tackle list:-)

Anonymous said...

We're suppose to take our
Christmas lights down by NOW!?!?

Say it 'ain't so!!!!

:)

HAPPY TT!