.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My friend's baby arrived!

My friend just had her baby today! It was unexpected to say the least. She has 2 kids already, 7 and 5 and her hubby had a vasectomy 6 weeks to late! She remembers the exact night it happened and remembers threatening her husband about "if I get pregnant I'm quitting my job"..... she quit her job. Her babies have been 10 and 11 lbs and this time it was just a small 7 lbs 14 oz. She had to have a C-section because the baby was breech, but both are doing well. She was originally due Friday the 13th, but was induced today because they thought the baby may be large like the others.

She had PPD with her other kids like I did with my daughter and hoping she doesn't go through it with this one. But being unexpected and knowing she has to start all over again with an infant and sleepless nights, who knows if she'll get it again.

Hopefully it will be my turn SOON! :)

I guess I'll have to make her some announcements so she can send them out!

Enjoy being a mom all day!

1 comments:

Joy L. Trivett said...

If you're pretty and you know it,clap your hands :D ! This is a toast to us; for the men who have us, the losers who had us,and the lucky people who are going to meet us! Send this only to fifteen pretty ladies, including me if you'd consider me on that list.. you've been hit!you've been considered one of the fifteen prettiest girls on my friends list!once you've been hit,you have to hit fifteen pretty girls.

If you get hit again, you know your really pretty :D,however if you break the chain youll be cursed with ugly for ten years,so hit up fifteen pretty girls :D