.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Friday, February 6, 2009

What to do, What to do....

Ok so I spend way to much time on the computer. My post from "Tackle it Tuesday" when I cleaned my family room, is back to being a mess. But that's life with a 2 year old right? I'm sitting here, typing and looking across the room. There is a laundry basket full of clothes waiting to be folded. It's been there for 2 days. The basket is sitting next to the cat carrier that I used yesterday to take the cat to the vet and got too lazy to take it back to the basement. Then there are the toys.... rubber ice cream cones, pull along dog toy, puzzles, reminence of breakfast on the coffee table, books, stuffed animals, pillows and the list goes on. You don't want to see my sofa. It's like my desk! I sit on the sofa and use my computer and all my papers, advertisements, mail and other things pile up next to me. I need to look under the cushions to see if anything is there!

So, today, I'm going to run errands (bank, grocery, craft store) and then help my mom watch my nephews. That's always good because Savannah can play with them. Then, I'll attempt to clean a little bit around here (just a LITTLE! :) ) before nap time. Because at nap time, it's back to the computer! hehehe

Enjoy being a mom all day!

2 comments:

Joy L. Trivett said...

Wow, that sounds about like me... It took me all last week just to get a few things done around here (I am so addicted to blogging now) I never seem to want to get motivated to clean ... 2 year olds are just as precious as they are destructive!

Jen said...

I am SO with you!! I have a 2 year old also and OMG...trashes my house with in hours!! It's frustrating, but whatchya gonna do?? And I love being on the computer too!! Just wait until I finally get photoshop...then its ALLLL over..heehehe