.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday


Oh wow it's been a while since I've particiapted in this! And I've missed SO many photo opportunitues of what I've been cleaning! I have after photo's, but I was in such a hurry to get things done I didn't do the before to compare. ugh.

I'm starting to tackle the christmas snowmen this week. I figure snowmen can stay up all winter and not just for the holidays so I am putting them up. I have a collection that I put on the mantel (and they usually spill over to the other areas of the house too).
So here are a few pics of what I'm in the process of doing......



Enjoy being a mom all day!
Robyn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those snowmen are so cute! I like the lights you've laced through them too.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

My mom and sister and I have this tradition that started without plan.

Mom gives Santa's
Sister gives Snowmen
I give Angels

and every year it's fun to find a new one your collection is great!

Susie said...

That is quite a tackle!!! I love the snowmen:-)