.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hubby update...

So the surgery took 5 hours and he did alright. He can move his legs which was his big fear going into back surgery. They removed a disk, put in spacers, fused it with some genetic bone and used bone marrow from his hip to help it fuse/heal. He's 2 hours away from me so I have to drive back and forth between him and my daughter... which is hard. I don't always have someone to watch my daughter so I can't go everday. Not sure when he'll be home... maybe next week... but I hope sooner.

Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: