.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Dry Drowning" article

Do you know what "dry drowning" is? I didn't until a friend of mine sent me this article. It is very interesting and basically happens when water gets in your lungs. Dry drowning is called that because it happens hours after you've gone swimming or even can happen from a bath.

This article will give you the signs to look out for and I encourage you to read it and send it to friends and family with children.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24982210/

Vote for my blog Mom All Day on Mom Blog Network
Enjoy being a mom all day!

5 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks for posting that article, Robyn, I had no idea that could happen! Definitely something to look out for.

Amy Clary said...

I have never heard of this before. Thanks for the info.

Dorene said...

I saw something on the news at the beginning of the summer. It has certainly made an impact on how I approach our summer fun...even bath time.

Dana Clover said...

scary huh? wow

Unknown said...

OMG, that is so scary and so sad! Thanks for posting about it!