.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Husbands Back Surgery day....

So I'm sitting here in the hospital, 2 hours away from our home and tired had heck! My husbands surgery was suppose to be at 10:30am and we were suppose to be here at 7:30am. We got a call last night that surgery was moved up to 9:30am so to be here at 6:30am. That meant leaving the house at 4am (which meant getting up at 3:12am!).

We got here and waited in the pre-op. I noticed the board said his surgery time was 10:30am, which I of course questioned. They had no idea that someone called us and said it would be an hour early. Ok, fine, we'll take 10:30am if we have to. OH NO.... surgery didn't start until 11:49am!!! And we were the surgeons first patient so I don't know what the hold up was from 9:30 or even 10:30. I'm tired. I want to sleep. I have to drive back tonight so I can put my little precious baby to bed b/c I haven't seen her since last night. My mom came over to be there when she woke up and stay with her all day. I'm hoping I can be there to put her to bed but I don't know. I miss her so much. I've never been away from her this long (I'm weird I know). And she seems to be doing fine without me too. She was laughing in the background and having fun. She's only 19 months old by the way.

Oh well... so far it's been 3hours and 21 minutes into surgery. I'm HOPING it's the 4hour window and that I'm not here another 2 or 3 hours... but I guess as long as they do their job right I can't complain. They did update me and say all was going OK so thank the Lord for that.

Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: