.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Will post your blog address with your Mom Tip!

I am going to be posting some mom hints & tips that I've found useful, but I need some more. I thought where better to get more tips from but moms! I need helpful tips for parenting, cooking, budgeting, cleaning, gardening, organizing, going green...anything you find helpful or anything you do! Email me your tip(s) to along with your name AND/OR Blog address and I'll post them! byn_byn_byn@yahoo.com It's a great way to get traffic to your blog also.

Vote for my post Will post your blog address with your Mom Tip! on Mom Blog Network

I don't have a deadline yet, I want to see how many I get first, but I'll post about it. I Can't wait to see what you come up with!



Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: