.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today.... Laundry, Garbage.

My 13 year old stepson is in town and my husband too! He's in the Army and stationed out of town, so usually it's just my daughter and I. Well they are both in town and my normal routines are all mixed up. Even with two boys in the house, I still do it all. I am constantly cleaning up after them even though I remind them to pick up their garbage and food so the baby doesn't get it. When morning comes I'm chasing the baby down to try to get something she swiped that she shouldn't have.

My husband is teaching his son to do his own laundry, so that is GREAT! Because I've never met anyone who goes through so many clothes a day! I would do his laundry and before I had it cleaned and folded, there would be a big pile of dirty clothes to wash! It's amazing. Since he's doing it himself, he asked yesterday if he should wear the same shorts that he wore the day before! LOL That's because he knew he'd have more laundry to do if he put them in the dirty pile. He'd only worn them 1/2 the day and sat around the house in them, so they weren't dirty anyway. He's learning!

Today, I need to do my daughters and my own laundry. It's also garbage night and for two days my husband said he would get the 3 huge bags of garbage sitting in the kitchen and take them out. They are still there. SO I'm going to go take it all out and to the curb, which I'm sure will start an argument today! LOL

Vote for my post Today.... Laundry, Garbage. on Mom Blog Network
Until next time!
Enjoy being a mom all day!

1 comments:

happyathome said...

Robyn, meet Robin! Hi! Now that we're done with the intoductions. I think boys tend make more laundry than girls do! Well, at least my husband certainly makes more, sometimes a change of clothes three times in a day! ACK! I seem to produce the least, maybe because I do not want to do the laundry and conserve my clothing!
Nice blog, stop by mine, I am tackling an outhouse!!