.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kids, Summer, Garbage and GORILLAS!

Lastnight I had the best time with my 3 nieces, 1 nephew and stepson. My sister came over to grill out and let the kids swim. I don't have a pool, but my mom does and she lives next door, how convenient! My nieces and nephew are ages 6 - 12 and my stepson is 13. Games were played all day and night and then my hubby decided he'd get out our gorilla suit from Halloween. He put it on and scared the heck out of the kids while they played hide and seek! They jumped, screamed, ran, laughed and then tried to beat him up. hehehehe

Well of course the all had to wear the costume after that. My 12 year old nephew put the suit on, now mind you it's an adult size suit and about 10:30 pm. They stood out front as cars went by in the suit to see what they would do. Then my nephew decided on his own to take out the garbage can in the gorilla suit while a car drove by. It may not sound that funny now, but I was laughing so hard, well, lets just say when you've had a baby your bladder isn't that good!! LOL I can only imagine what those people in the car were thinking as they drove by a 4'-5" gorilla taking the garbage out at 10:30 pm in the middle of July!!! LOL We were all hiding so the cars couldn't see us. 35 years old and hiding from cars playing pranks.... I guess I miss my childhood sometimes! I was hoping someone wouldn't call the cops. I can just see explaining it to them.

I posted a pic of the suit, but this isn't my nephew in it! It's just a pic of the suit from the online store we bought it from. I just love kids!




Vote for my post Kids, Summer, Garbage and GORILLAS! on Mom Blog Network
Enjoy being a mom all day!

1 comments:

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

LOL! I love it! I'm thinking the cops would've gotten a kick out of it had they been called as well. ;-)