.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday - Closet clean up!


My tackle stems from last week's tackle it Tuesday where I made a bag holder from an old sweatshirt sleeve! It was the start of tackling my front hall closet, but I had to start somewhere so I made a sleeve to hold all my plastic bags in. Check that post out here

So here is my BEFORE of the awful place I call a closet.

After... at least it's a little big organized now and I can walk into it.

BEFORE

AFTER - not too much of a difference, but a little goes a long way.



And a little something to show you how I store my Tupperware lids.

And my light bulbs


Enjoy being a mom all day!

3 comments:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Great job! My closet is next on my list, too. I need to do some major pitching though.

Susie said...

Awesome tackles!

Stephanie said...

Dang, you go girl. Such a difference. It is crazy how easy it is for things to get so out of place just from LIVING!