.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dishwasher fires and Recall website

I just read about recent dishwasher fires that had been happening and was concerned! I'm running mine as I type this hoping flames don't shoot out the side after the article I read. Makes me want to make sure my fire extinguishers are up to date and handy.

It's always good to have a safety website for recalls handy! Keep his in your favorite places so you can link to it easy and fast! recalls.gov and saferproducts.gov





Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: