.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

REPAINTING THE HOUSE

Authored by Rickey Combs

I have been redecorating the house. My husband has finally agreed to let us get a painter! I feel like it has been a decade since we last painted the house. The colors are definitely out of vogue. I have been dreaming about color changes for the last five years. When the year end bonuses rolled around we always found something that needed to be fixed. Last Christmas, we had to replace our furnace. This year, luckily nothing has broken and requires fixing. That means that we had the extra money to paint the house. I have picked the most beautiful shade of powder blue for the kitchen. The living room is going to be painted a pale yellow. I am painting our bedroom a light grey and our bathroom is going to be my favorite color. It is going to be called “alligator tears”, it is a light green color. I have already been getting ready for the painter. I have taken down the pictures off the wall and removed the sockets. I also removed the covers for the Home alarm sensorS. They are coming the first thing in the morning and I couldn’t be more excited!



Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: