.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Custom Printable Teacher gift!

I've been involved in a local craft shop as some of my previous posts have stated and I love it. When I have time! I've started working on custom teacher gifts. These inexpensive prints are great gifts for any teacher and affordable. I can insert any name, subject, personal message if desired that you want. You choose the between the graphics shown, give me the info and I will make it and email it to you for printing. You can get a inexpensive frame from walmart, big lots or even the dollar store to complete the gift! Contact me for more info if interested or check out my website Robyn's Custom Graphics for more prints for other occasions!









Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: