.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Homemade Treasure Hunt for kids!

Treasure hunts are great for any kid! I watch my nephews sometimes during the week and they love this game along with my daughter. All I do is draw a few pictures on some paper, cut them out and those are their clues to follow the treasure. I hide the around the house and the hunt begins.

For example, I give them a clue that would lead them to the mail box. Then in the mail box they would find the next "clue" (or folded piece of paper with another drawing on it). Let's say the find the picture of the sofa on it... so they go to the sofa and look for the next clue. And so on and so on until they get to the final treasure. I put some large novelty coins in a bag and they find those as their treasure. But it could be real money or candy, whatever you decide.

Just a fun rainy day game for anyone to come up with for nothing!


Example of my not so great drawings of clues they can follow and a treasure!





Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: