.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cleaning My Keyboard! Hint & Tip.


I was cleaning my computer and just couldn't get all the lint, hair and dust out from under the key's. The "dust off" wasn't cutting it. While it did get a lot of things out, it didn't help for that lint or hair that was stuck around the keys. So I decided to grab some double sided tape and start running it between and under the keys. That helped SO much because it could get a hold of the fuzz and things and pull them out.

Just wanted to share a tip!


Double sided tape ran between the keys is great to grab a hold of that hairs, lint and fuzz!



Visit other Tackles at 5minutesformom.com

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Yikes... I bet my keyboard could stand to be cleaned. Thanks for tackling with us.

Carrie said...

What a great idea! I am going to try that myself!

Mel Fraase said...

Ooh, very good idea. Yuck. And Yay!

Zelma Lopez said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll keep that in mind.

Jolene said...

Great tip! Good job as well.