.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Friday, June 11, 2010

McDonalds Recall and Baby Center recall list


So if your one of the many who don't know the McDonalds Shrek glasses were recalled, they are! I never buy anything collectible at anyplace and I did buy these. Guess that was fate's way of saying I need the money more than the glasses. I found out while I was drinking my morning milk out of the Fiona glass and it came on the news! What a way to find out! I was curious about other items around here that I may not know about. So I found a great link at BabyCenter.com that has a great list. Check out the recall list, share it and see if you have anything on it!


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: