.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Peter Walsh Interview

I am interviewing Peter Walsh today and will be posting it on my blog soon! Be sure to subscribe or follow me if your not already so you know when it's posted.


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun!! I can't even imagine doing an interview with anyone. What do you talk to them about?
I will definitely stop back by to see how the whole thing turns out. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

New York Chica said...

That's awesome!! I can't wait to check that post out! Thx for linking your blog on my site!

alicia said...

How'd ya get so lucky??

I'll definitely be stopping back.

Steph @ Steph Runs On said...

That's fantastic! I will definitely check back for the post.

Wendy said...

How exciting! I hope it went well!

Gem said...

Cool! I love his organizational tips! I've put many of them to good use!

Beth said...

Hi! you asked about the rainbow cakes on my blog. Yes, white cake with Wilton Food coloring....can you believe how vibrant they turned out? I think we'll never have plain ol' cakes again!

Thanks for stopping by!

Beth

Evelyn said...

Very cool! Can't wait to to see how it turned out!