.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chocolate Cheerios Coupon and Recipes

I discovered Chocolate Cheerios in the grocery the other day and wasn't sure about them. Then the other day I picked them up because I had to try them. I had them for breakfast this morning and they sure are good! I found a coupon for them so you can try them and maybe some of the recipes that I found.
Here is a great
list of recipes from Pillsbury that uses Chocolate Cheerios.





Bookmark and Share


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Gem said...

I saw that at Sam's Club yesterday...although I do love chocolate, I passed...I thought it would be too sweet, but since you said it was good, I think I'll pick up a box the next time I shop =)