.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Great idea for storing your hair clips and bands!



Ever wonder what to do with all those hair clips, rubberbands, scrunchies and even bracelets??
How about storing them on the back of your bathroom door on a over the door towel rack? It's the perfect place to store all those little clips and things!


Add your items!




You can even use it to store your bracelets and necklaces!


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Susie said...

What a great idea!! Awesome tackle!!!

B said...

That is a GREAT idea! I can't stand that they are all mixed up in a drawer.

Now off to read your last post about pots and pans...I am in dire need of some.

Braley Mama said...

I must steal this idea for my girls bows! I love your blog!

Donetta said...

cute idea...that would be a good one for my daughter.
Enjoyed your visit :)

Momfever said...

I love this idea! I have this really messy basket with hair stuff, but this is so much better. Thanks!