.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Best pots and pans ever! Food Network brand

I've been cooking a lot lately and have two more recipes to post still! But I just wanted to share how much I love my Food Network pots and pan set! We got it last Christmas for ourselves for a gift from Kohls. It was a great sale for the entire set we got. We actually have All Clad that we received for our wedding 7 years ago, but I can't stand that. For the $400 or so dollars that were spent on that set, I never use it. It's suppose to be the best, but it's not! Everything I cook in the skillet sticks! There is residue left over all in the pan from stuck on eggs, sauces and more. I do not like All Clad. But the Food Network pans wipe out easily and nothing sticks! LOVE the sizes, LOVE The material, handles don't get hot.... just great all around. Love Love Love! Check out the food network

I don't have this exact set, but I bought a set similar at Kohls for MUCH lower than Food Network has them listed as. So it's worth purchasing a set as opposed to the individual pieces. I don't see a lot of choices at Kohls online right now, but maybe your local Kohls will have more. Look out for sales around the Holidays (or after the Holidays like we did). We got our whole set (similar to the set in the first pic) for between $200 and $300. Some of the individual pieces are that price alone! Sales sales sales!!


Some of my favorite pots and pans I own are shown below




Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


<span class=

0 comments: