.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Chef Cat!

I think my daughter watches too much "Tasty time with Zefronk" on Disney! She put this chef hat on our cat, who didn't seem to mind all that much.



Enjoy being a mom all day!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Will he come to my house and cook? Happy WW!

Pam said...

My babies are huge fans of the Noggin channel for better or worse. Love the cat effect!!! LOL! LOL!

IE Mommy Blogger said...

He's not too sure of that hat, is he? Swing by my site to check out my photo too!

Anonymous said...

What is his specialty? ;-)
So cute!

Corrine said...

very cool!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

What a great pet.

Melis said...

My kids were always doing crazy things to our cats too! I have one of DD pushing the poor thing in a shopping cart! Love the Pics!

The Mud Bug said...

I used to dress up my cats when I was little, lol. Some things never change.

http://mud-bug.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-blanket-stealer/

Susie said...

Oh my gosh!! That is too cute!!

Amanda B. said...

What a very patient cat...I love it!!

Unknown said...

LOL that's better than when my daughter put our cat her in her baby doll's dress! LOL

Sarah said...

That is too cute! LOL!!

Jennifer said...

I adore cat photos. Your cat is gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

That is so cute! I used to put shirts on my Papa's dogs!

Amy the SaltyMomma said...

Too cute! Great pics!

Amy ~ The Salty Momma

Lee said...

This is cute.