.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday !Our new wireless printer/copier/fax/scanner!

FIRST>... I posted my title for Wordless Wednesday's post in the Mr. Linky Tackle it Tuesday box by mistake! So I reposted todays title! So the "Rainbows and Sunsets" is tomorrow's wordless wednesday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On to Tackle it Tuesday. Love this! We decided to get a wireless printer and found this on sale at Office Max. So I have to tackle the set up!

HP OfficeJet J6480 Inkjet All-In-One
It's normally $200 and it's on sale for $119. Not bad considering wireless printers we had been looking at were over $200! And this has a copier, scanner and fax also. I love it and I can't wait to use the scanner for my online digital projects. And the fax will be great for the at home work I'm doing! Now I just need to fix up my office like a real office and I'm set. SO... off to tackle the set up and then maybe next Tuesday I'll Tackle my office! That will be some good before and after photo's for sure.
Enjoy being a mom all day!

10 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Jealous!! I would love this...

L2L said...

oh that looks nice. my lexmark just took a dump. let me know how yours works out. I had a low end HP and the papers kept getting stuck. I need something so that I can print off numerous pages for notebooks, any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Wow, enjoy your new printer! I have a wireless multi function printer and LOVE it. I'm usually on my laptop and it makes things so much easier to be able to print from wherever I am!

na said...

I will need one when I get my new laptop! Have fun!

Susie said...

What an awesome tackle and you got a good deal on it too! Bonus:-)

Tanya said...

Good for you! I leave the tech-y setup stuff to my husband. I hope you enjoy the versatility that wireless offers!

Mrs. Frogster said...

We have that and I love it! use it all the time!

Tiffers said...

We bought this same printer when we bought our laptop last October. I LOVE that it's wireless! I too have a major tackle in the form of an office. I prefer to shut my eyes and pretend it's not there. Happy Tackling!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Nice! I JUST got a lap top. A wireless printer is next on my wish list!

Jena Webber said...

Aaah... I think we have a printer like that also. It's so fun to hit "print" from anywhere in the house and it gets printing!