.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Have you seen these!?

Oh my I just discovered these Icecream cupcakes from Cold Stone Creamery and they are so good! At least the Double Chocolate Devotion is! I had to go buy a pack of 6 yesterday after I saw them advertised by Cold Stone Creamery . If you don't have a Cold Stone around you, you need to find a way to have these shipped to you. YUM! I think I could make an ice cream cupcake too. I bet if you used one of those rubber cupcake cups and paint or swirl some melted chocolate into it, it may hold for the base like these have. YUM YUM.

Just wanted to share... now I'm off to eat another! :)
Enjoy being a mom all day!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are really cool!