.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday! Fix a sewing machine


I'm going to tackle my sewing machine! Well, I'll probably take it to be fixed and not attempt it myself. It just stopped on me in the middle of sewing a pocket on a bag. The light works, but the pedal won't make it move anymore. I'm hoping it's just the pedal. I've been putting this off and I guess it's time to tackle it!
Enjoy being a mom all day!
Robyn

7 comments:

Momof3 said...

That's a great tackle! I love sewing and would go nuts if I couldn't.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great tackle so you can tackle your own projects! :D

earthlingorgeous said...

Yeah machines are something we shouldn't tackle ourselves unless we really know how to do it. I need to tackle my cellphone too waaaaaaah!

Frugal Finds said...

Can't wait to see what you will make!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to look at my dd2 sewing machine. She can never figure out the tension on it. She likes to make cloth purses.

The Proverbs Wife said...

Great tackle. I hope that you'll be able to fix it.

Jenny said...

Great tackle! I need to tackle learning to sew, so I'm utterly impressed that you've used yours enough that it needs to be fixed!

Happy sewing!