.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bonus Tackle!

Aside from the sewing machine tackle below, I've decided to start putting some photo's in some digital layouts! I usually am better at making the digital scrapbook items instead of laying them out! Here are a few layouts I've worked on


You can check out my digital scrapbook blog to see more.
Enjoy being a mom all day!
Robyn


3 comments:

Kristi said...

Great job! I just LOVE to scrapbook. I may have to try the digital version. Blessings to you!

earthlingorgeous said...

I have those digital scrapbook too! :) Love them :)

Anonymous said...

I've been toying with digital scrapbooking as well. I don't scrapbook because glue and scissors are dangerous weapons in my hands, but I think I could handle the digital kind.