.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - 60-75 MPH Winds

60-75 MPH winds Sunday left over from Hurricane Ike (Tropical Storm Ike) . My moms back yard..... Hurricane was in the Gulf and this was in Ohio!








Enjoy being a mom all day!

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Yuck what a mess! Glad you're all safe!!

Sharon said...

Wow, can't believe that much damage, even after Ike lost some of his steam!

HDMac said...

Thankful that you are safe... This looks horrible... I am so sorry!!

Mama Smurf said...

Wow!

To answer your question on my fairy costume post...

I took an elastic head band that my daughter doesn't use (it fits nicely around her little body). I used spools of different colored toule ribbon (comes in 25 yard spools). I cut the toule into lengths that were double the distance from her chest to the floor. Folded the cut toule in half and looped them through and around the elastic headband (alternating the colors of toule). I used 6 spools total (I bought way too many and will have to return the unused spools) each costing $2.99. The 3 flowers were 3.99 each but I had 3 40% off coupons so the skirt part costed a total of about $24.00.

One Mom said...

Those high winds can be so scary. Power was out and some minimal damage just to the south of us here in western NY. Hope everyone is ok.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hi Mom All Day! I hope your mom's yard gets better soon! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my pie post at 5 minutes for mom. That was so much fun! Hope to see you around!

iMother2.0 said...

that's CRAZY!!! WOW!!!

jubilee said...

We lost a willow tree in our front yard here in Orange Cone County, Ohio. Scary winds, no doubt.