.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday - The Closet


So I haven't posted much since the last Tackle it Tuesday because I had a major computer crash and had to reload everything and get reorganized. Lucky I have an external hard drive for my scrap booking kits and other graphics! Then the power was out here yesterday from the left over high winds from the rest of Hurricane Ike (Tropical Storm Ike). Now I'm back!

My Tackle it Tuesday is from my Wordless Wednesday from last week, which was the result of last weeks Tackle it Tuesday. If your confused, you can read my posts below from those days! lol

BEFORE
AFTER
I have gotten rid of so many clothes, I'm waiting for someone to call so they can come pick them up for me for charity. We also got rid of boxes we've saved from electronics. You know how you buy a clock, a phone, an external hard drive (lol) and keep all the boxes? Or maybe that's just us. Anyway, we took out all the instructions from the boxes and put them all in one box so there is more room now. I just need my hubby to tackle some of his side of the closet and we'll be set! lol

Enjoy being a mom all day!

8 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Wow! That was a fabulous tackle! That certainly had to take a long time. Whew!

Frugal Finds said...

That was a huge tackle!!!!

Susie said...

What a great tackle!! How ambitious but it looks really good:-)

Anonymous said...

What a huge difference! It looks great! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Still no RSVPs....:(

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Pam said...

Great Tackle!! (i keep those boxes too!)

Anonymous said...

I keep boxes for a while too. Just in case something goes wrong.

HDMac said...

Great tackle!