.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday! - Bedroom

I'm tackling the bedroom! It's basically been a recovery room for my hubby to recover from his back surgery. He's used the sofa as his bed because he can prop himself up with pillows and it's more comfortable than sleeping in the bed. He's graduated to the kitchen table now so I can get cleaning! I need to change the sheets, dust, vacuum, put the laundry away, and tidy up!

So here is my before and after pics!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Be sure to come back tomorrow to see my WORDLESS WEDNESDAY picture!!!! Then you'll know where most of the items from the bedroom went! :)

Vote for my blog Mom All Day on Mom Blog Network
Enjoy being a mom all day!
Robyn

9 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

You did a fabulous job! Glad to hear your husband's getting better!

Peggy said...

Great tackle!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I have to ask. Is that a CPAP machine on your nightstand?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, Robin. My husband is getting a CPAP machine next week, so I'm glad to hear you've found that it works so well. I will be happy when he's not so tired all the time -- and when the snoring stops!

Susie said...

Great tackle!! Your room is so cute!

Miss Mommy said...

Looks great!!

Cristina said...

Nice job!! Much cleaner than my bedroom, I have to say :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love your dresser and I love your quilt. Did someone make it? Your bedroom looks cozy enough to take a nap in.

HDMac said...

Doesn't it feel so free-ing to declutter! Relief! Your room looks beautiful!