.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ohhhh Savannah! (And it's not the song I'm referring to)

You know the song "Oh Suzanna, now don't you cry for me......" Well I find myself saying "Ohhh Savannah..." all day! lol I somehow always forget that my 19-1/2 month old can reach everything up on the counter these days! I should have saved this picture for "wordless Wednesdays" but I am a day late and a million dollars short! I heard the "wooooossshhhhhing " of the cereal coming out of the box and I yelled "nnnoooooooooooooo" as I was running to get to her, but it was too late. There she sat, with her pile of Lucky Charms, picking the marshmallows out of the middle. At least she went for the ones on the top of the pile and not the ones touching the floor!





Vote for my blog Mom All Day on Mom Blog Network
Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: