.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Moms Rule! Welcome to my blog!

Hi and welcome to my blog! I have another blog for scrap booking that you can view HERE. I really wanted to start a mom blog to share my daily experiences! I'm a stay at home mom of one cute 18 month old and just love it! I sometimes feel like I wish I could contribute more to the income, since I worked for 11 years before my little one was born. So being at home now feels like I'm just a loafer! Even though, as all you moms know, it's very hard work to play with kids all day and keep a house clean and take care of chores!
I worked at an Interior Design showroom for 11 years and feel like my house is the total opposite of what I've seen designers do when I worked! Those little ones sure can make your house a mess~!

I wear many hats as my profile says! I sell scrapbook kits at two online stores BusyScrappin' and Ahhh Scrap. I take photographs and edit them for websites, blogs, online auctions and more. I make headers and other graphics for forums, blogs, websites and more and I make graphics for T-shirts, mugs and other gifts on my CafePress store! It's all fun but sometimes feels like I have no time to keep up.

Well I'll post some more helpful information tomorrow! In the mean time, be sure to check out the great sites on the sidebar of my blog. They are wonderful sites and I definately love the Mom4Life blog! Very friendly people and FREE SHIPPING no matter what you spend!!! Can't beat that!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog! You don't want to miss out on some great recipes, advice, experiences and information I'm going to be giving!!!

Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: