.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Custom Invitations, Announcements, Logos and more

I love, love, love making custom invitations, announcements, photo collages and anything printable for people to enjoy. If your looking for a way to save money on your wedding and get custom inexpensive wedding announcements or save the date cards, Birthday announcements, Baby shower or Baby announcements then you've found the right person. Check the sizes and prices listed below and then to discuss the details of what your looking for!


Prices for a custom print design
$10 - 3.5x5 print
$15 - 4x6 print
$20 - 5x7 print
$25 - 8x10 print
Custom Blog Background & Header


I make the digital item, email it to you for you to print at your local Walgreens or photo shop. I use Walgreens and have great luck with them and great quality. You could also use Kinkos if you want fancy paper or card stock.

Here are some examples of things I've made. If you like something below I can customize it with your photo's and information at a discounted price or I can make a whole new design just for you for the inexpensive prices above!


4x6 and 5x7 SAMPLES I MADE

5x7
4x6
4x6
4x6
5x7
5x7
5x7

5x7

5x7
5x7


8x10 Photo Collage that someone wanted to frame

8x10 Photo Collage to frame



I can make your custom blog background and header also
CLICK HERE
to read more about that!

Also, if your looking for custom graphics, logo's for your business or website, advertisements for magazines or forums, T-shirt designs or any custom graphic, please for to discuss what you need and for more information.
The two bottom black and white items shown above were designed by me for a magazine advertisement for a woman who contacted me. She made a few changes and finalized them, then she sent them to the editor who then printed them in the magazine.




Enjoy being a mom all day!

7 comments:

TLF said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

THese are amazing... you have a real talent!

Godbless-
Amanda

♥Amy♥ said...

You do such beautiful work! I added myself as a follower to your blog. Do you mind doing a free custom for me? I will message you with the details.

Robyn said...

Absolutely! You made it in time :)

Unknown said...

Its such a wonderful Custom Printsyou did, I like your design and art you make it real....

Unknown said...

Its such a wonderful Custom Printsyou did, I like your design and art you make it real....