.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Daycare

I appreciate the guest post, Lindsay Valdez

My sister-in-law runs a daycare center a few miles from my house. I have never had the need to put my kids in daycare, but there are a few days when she has been short-staffed and I have taken my kids there so I could help her in one of the classrooms. My sister-in-law has had a few bumps in the road over the years as she has managed her daycare. She ran into some problems with her internet, but then she switched to T1 Dallas internet and found that the prices were much better. She has had to increase her tuition prices a few times to cover the costs for keeping the daycare running. It is actually a difficult business to be in because as the economy changes, so does the need for childcare. One would think that as parents need more money for their families, they would need to bring them to daycare more often so that they could work. Actually, as families need more money, they often cut childcare and one parent decided to stay home with the kids instead of putting money into childcare. I am very fortunate to be able to stay home with my children.




Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: