.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Our craft show pictures and facebook/ websites

I just thought I'd post some photo's from the craft show's my friend and I have done. I love making things and usually am more addicted to making crafts during the Holidays. If you ever need anything made, digital or hand crafted.... use the contact button at the top of my blog and let me know!

You can follow us on Facebook too! A Change Of Space Facebook (Website) or check out the free digital forum I'm part of on facebook Chubby Cheeks Graphix Facebook (Join Our Forum)

Neville's Roses & Ivy Craft shop we are in.

Craft show
Craft show
Craft Show


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: