.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Kroger Coupon Policy Changes!

I love coupons.... although I am not an extreme couponer. I do not buy 100 of a item at a time. I use 1 MAYBE 2 mustard's a YEAR, I don't need 100 in one shopping trip. But I love to buy 6-10 of an item when I can. Kroger's is modifying their policy, most likely because of TLC's Extreme Couponing show. I knew it would happen as soon as I saw people publicizing that they were getting thousands of dollars worth of items for pennies. Stores can't have that happening obviously. So changes are coming.

You can read more about the changes at CincySavers.com for Cincinnati/Dayton division here


To clarify a few of the changes per CincySavers.com......

1. Limit five identical products, not identical coupons. As it was explained to me, you can still buy ten Gatorades, but only five of Grape and five of Orange, and so on. The idea is to keep people from coming in and buying up all of one flavor. (I was told in the past that this messes with their stock supplies and their ordering systems.)

2. Limit two identical printable coupons. Not two per manufacturer, but two per identical printable coupon.


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by <span class=

0 comments: