.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bro and I

Contribution by Saul Martin

My brother and I decided to move in together to save some money last year. He had recently been laid off and I was always down for saving a buck, plus he was much cleaner than me and knew a lot about finances! It’s been pretty good so far, minus a few butting heads moments over things like laundry, but I like how much closer Dan and I are getting and I also like saving money on rent every month. I think he feels the same way and he’s even helped me a lot with things like renegotiating my car payment and even lowering our energy payments by researching sites like SHOPelectricityRATEsTEXAS.com. I didn’t even know things like that existed before Dan! I’m definitely the more loosey goosey of the two of us but I know he loves me for it. My parents are thrilled their kids are living together, even though they really wish we’d both get married sometime soon! Dan is a great roommate and I don’t think I’ll have another until that day comes!

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: