.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Custom Printable items - Made for you!

Here is a few recent birthday invitations I made for some friends! (Face and party information blurred on purpose to post). Check out my "Custom Printable" button above and let me know if you need anything! I make the item and email it to you to review and print. I print at Walgreens 1 hour photo, but you can do whatever is best for you!




Link

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by <span class=

0 comments: