.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Life as an Inventor

The Author of this post is Herman Barry

As an engineer, I love making my own hours and tinkering with new inventions all day long. There’s nothing that gives me more satisfaction than inventing something useful that will sell in the open market. I try to keep my network of engineering houses large so that when I’m done creating I have an avenue to sell, but it’s difficult since I don’t work in an office. I really like having a WirelessInternet connection so I can send emails and receive blueprints wherever I am, which can be anywhere from a coffee shop to a motorcycle garage. I like working with my hands, so this profession was really ideal for me, and I’ve loved being an entrepreneur. I can’t imagine any other type of work and I feel so accomplished at the end of a long day. It’s nice having a product to show for it, as well! I’m thinking of getting a personal website up and running so I have somewhere to display my inventions but that may be a few months away.

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: